LisbonJet's Logbook
AVIATION & TRAVEL BLOG

AVIATION & TRAVEL

March 06, 2012

I still have to find the magic of Barcelona

Everybody seems to love this city. But I find many other cities in Europe much more enjoyable than Barcelona. I even prefer Madrid which is distant from the sea and doesn't even have a decent river crossing it.

In Barcelona, I already walked through Las Ramblas, Gothic Quarter, Plaça de Catalunya and other interesting spots. I already saw Sagrada Familia and I had a nice party night at Shoko Club, near the beach, in summer time. The tapas at Ciudad Condal Restaurant are really divine. But I still can't say "this is one of my favorite cities worldwide". Maybe I should visit Camp Nou!
However I have good memories from the first time I was in Barcelona flying with Luzair.

I usually stay in a hotel in Avinguda del Paral·lel which is near of Plaça de la Carbonera and Maremagnum shopping center.

Now, some photos of Barcelona - not the best ones and not the most interesting places you can find there... I really have few pictures of it.

Las Ramblas

Gothic Quarter

Santa Eulalia Cathedral





Rambla del Mar



Caganer @ Maremagnum
(Christmas season)

Well... :)

Traffic @ BCN - El Prat Airport

Delta 767-400
(Terminal 1 in construction)

FedEx A310

Singapore 777-300

Aerolineas Argentinas A340-200 seen from the aft galley 

No comments:

Post a Comment